Build a Robot Contest
To participate in the contest:
- Sign up for the Summer Reading Program.
- Use your imagination to create a robot out of any materials! (it does not have to include moveable parts although that would be cool )
- Bring your creation to the library before Friday, June 27th. Along with your robot, include a short ‘story’ about what your robot can do, where he lives, etc. (parents can help if handwriting is a challenge) *Be creative*
- Robots will be judged on Friday, June 27th and announced at classes the following week.
- Winners will receive prizes.
- All participants may leave their robot in the library to be displayed for the month of July.