Friends of The Library
What do the Friends of the Centralia Public Library do?
- Give voice and support to the need for library programs and services under the guidance of the Library Board and Director of the library.
- Provide financial assistance to the library by making funds available for programs and projects outside the regular operating budget of the library.
- Assist in promoting awareness of functions, resources, services, and needs of the library.
- Receive and encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests to the library.
- Are funded by membership dues, contributions, fund drives, ongoing book sales (located in the foyer of the library), and a fall bake sale.
- Encourage patron support through different levels of funding and volunteerism so our library can continue to provide services to all patrons who wish to use one our city’s most valuable assets.
For more information on Friends of The Library, contact Amy Hopkins at Amy’s Email or 573-682-2036, or sign up to participate below!